1. Laser system
(1) German semiconductor exciting solid-state laser(DPSSL:Diode Pump Solid State Laser), the wavelength of 1.06 microns, the laser output 0-1000 Watts (average power), the pulse waveform can be arbitrarily set, 0.1mm optical transmission.
(2) German HL2006D CW Nd: YAG laser, the wavelength 1.06 microns, the laser output 0-2000 Watts (average power) / 0-200 Joules (pulse energy), the pulse waveform can be arbitrarily set, 0.6mm optical transmission.
(3) France IQL-10-type pulsed Nd: YAG laser pulse energy: 0-55 joules: Pulse Width: 0.2 to 25 ms, the waveform settings: ten superimposed, the average power: 500 watts peak power: 3 kilowatts pulse grouping: 0-30000 a fiber optic transmission.
(4) Continuous domestic YAG laser, the output power of 200 W, a laser output pulse can be generated by acousto-optic modulator.
2. Robotic work station
4m × 3m framework robot workbench system: five-axis working range: 2.5 × 1.9 × 1 rotation (A, C axis); Repeat positioning accuracy ± 0.01mm. Carrying trolley can carry 20 tons and has electric and positioning functions.
3. Facilities for testing and others
(1) Adaptive fast positioning ameasurement system
(2) Coaxial powder delivery system
(3) Optical experiment platform
(4) Wear test machine
(5) Microhardness tester
(6) Laser Beam Analyzer
4. Platform for virtual experiments and numerical control
We establishes a virtual simulation platform based on numerical simulation and an Independent programming numerical control platform based on thecontrol theory.